Tonight has been the most difficult writing session thus far. After spending hours furiously swearing at an intermittent internet connection – and not being able to do most of the work I wanted to – I just didn’t have enough energy to give NaNo my all. I once again managed to surpass my daily word count, but not by much.
My protagonist and I are currently stuck in a very awkward situation. I’m trying to write my way out of it (and he’s a little dumbstruck as well). I need to think of the right words to fit the situation.
I’ve been making notes as I go along as to not lose track of the story. My characters have been surprising me quite a lot and I needed to make sure we are all on the same page (no pun intended). I’ve also realised my antagonist may be a little overpowered and I have no idea how to get around it. I’m sure it’ll come to my protagonist at some stage.
There are a few minor plot holes early on, but I know how to solve them. When I begin editing the novel they’ll all be quick fixes. I hope.
Tomorrow will be a better day for writing. I know it.
On a side note, I’ll be using Grammarly for most of my grammar support during this event.